Small Tables, Bookcases and such are shipped by UPS. All other items are shipped by LTL freight. All items shipped by freight are heavy and will require at least 2 people to carry. Furniture dollies are a great help and are available on our website. ALL FREIGHT DELIVERIES ARE TO THE STREET AND NO FURTHER without additional costs.
- If you need your product delivered into your home, we have White Glove options available.
- If you want your product insured during shipping, it is available. No product is insured during shipping without the customer purchasing Insurance prior to its shipment.
- Our Freight Company will contact you to schedule a delivery day and time to a residence. If you are at a business and would like to have a delivery appointment, let us know.
- Once we have provide the shipper your product, you will be provided a tracking number and the approximate date of arrival by email.
- We do not have an in-house delivery service, so once your product leaves our warehouse we are no longer in control of it and delivery could take longer than anticipated due to conditions out of our control.
- Once your product leaves our warehouse, we are no longer in control of it. We have selected a reputable company and have a good working rapport with them. It is rare, but a product can be lost or damaged by the shipper and IEFCo. can not and is in no way responsible for that loss or damage without the customer purchasing insurance.
- In case of a lost or damaged product, we will work closely with the shipper to get the product found or a claim filed with the shipper for them to pay for the damaged product.
- Without insurance, the freight company will not pay 100% of the cost of the product, repairs or return shipping to you. There is no guarantee the claim will result in any payment amount for a replacement, repair or reimbursement of your product without insurance.
- Without Insurance, IEFCo. is not responsible for the shipping cost of a product to be returned to us for repair and the shipment back to you.
- With or without insurance, you must inspect your product upon delivery. If you product is damaged upon receipt, you must refused to accept it. If you sign the shipper's document for the product, you are saying you received it and it is in good condition. Refusing the shipment will assure free return delivery to IEFCo for repairs and allow us to initiate a claim.
If you have any questions, concerns or wish have one of these services provided please contact us before your product is shipped.